Today in the sugar industry there is an urgent need to use various chemical substances, antifoam agents, surfactants. However, most chemicals used are not capable of effectively solving industry problems. This leads to the search and development of new types of effective auxiliary agents.said Oswald Brandstetter, CEO of IDEPS GmbH
The specialist from IDEPS team have performed many researches. According to the results of laboratory and industrial tests, the use of IDEPS in sugar production will allow to:
- improve the quality of diffusion juice
- stabilize the pH level;
- reduce the content of high molecular weight compounds, pectin, dextran in diffusion juice;
- reduce foaming of juices in the further process;
- achieve the purity and stability of the sugar production process;
- improve the quality of the final product.
- Reducing sugar losses in the beet processing department by 20%.
- The increase in sugar yield by 0.15%-0.18%
- Reducing the yield of molasses by 5%.
- Increasing the purity of purified juice and syrup by about 1 unit.
- Also, an improvement in the operation of the juice sump of the 1st saturation, improvement of the operation of the juice filtration station, the production of juice and syrup with high organoleptic characteristics was recorded.